Eagle Claw Powerlight Spinning Rods. Outstanding strength and light weight, with sturdy IM-7 graphite forming the backbone of these Spinning performers! Tired of paying soul-crushing sums for pro gear that probably won't deliver? The Powerlight Series is a solid alternative. Available in actions from ultra-light to medium, there's a Powelight for your fish of choice! IM7 graphite construction for superior sensitivity without sacrificing strength; Custom cork handle provides comfort, durability and top performance; Gunsmoke-finished line guides are low-abrasion and high-performance. State Model. Model No. PLUL5S1: Length: 5'; Power: Ultra Light; Pcs.: 1. Model No. PLL56S2: Length: 5'6"; Power: Light; Pcs.: 2. Model No. PLM66S2: Length: 6'6"; Power: Medium; Pcs.: 2. Model No. PLML6S2: Length: 6'; Power: Medium Light; Pcs.: 2. Put this low-cost performer into the palm of your hand... order today! Eagle Claw Powerlight Spinning Rod
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Powerlight 5'6" light spin rod
Bought this rod so I'd have a couple of 2 piece rods, since almost all of mine are 1 piece. It seems well made and is very light weight for a cheaper graphite rod. The blank is thin and I'm not sure how durable it will prove to be, but another Eagle Claw IM7 rod in medium power I bought about 3 years ago had no problems under load. This rod seems closer to an ultra light in power even though it's marked light power. It's about right for 4 or 6 lb. line and trout fishing, which is what I use it for. For the money I believe it's a bargain.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
No Fish Story
This is a well made, quality fishing rod. I have used Eagle rods and reels for years, they are a high quality product that I would recommend.
Sweet rod for the price
The rod is well designed and made, and a bargain for a $40. I was looking for a 6+ ft ultralight but glad I decided to get this Light. Plenty of feel and response but enough backbone to land larger fish. I usually use it for crappie but it's landed a few 25" northern pike and 18" largemouth bass with no problems. BTW, it's mated with an Eagle Claw GUN-20 and 4lb. line.
The only design decision I don't like is that the foregrip cork is flared out a little bit rather than a consistent diameter (look closely at the listing's picture and you'll see the flare). Sometimes that puts my knuckle just close enough to touch the rotating bail of the reel during retrieve. In the off season I'll probably remove 1/8" of the cork just in front of the reel seat to solve the problem. Unless your hands are as big as mine, you probably won't even notice it.
Product Features :
- IM-7 Graphite Rod
- Cork Handle
- Stainless Guides
- 1 Year Warranty
Rating : 4.8 out of 5.0
List Price : $29.99
No comments:
Post a Comment