The Strike King Mini-King features premium components including a single Colorado Diamond Blade, Diamond Dust head and Diamond Dust Silicone skirt.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
AWSOME
I was having a tough topwater bite at a large pond, and decided to throw this on to give a little slower presentation. Second cast, a three pound, 16-17 inch bass! But then, third cast, it snapped off! Arrgh! Now i have to save up 25 more dollars to get more with free shipping! Argh!
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
great as promise
Im learning to fish on my own so I purchase these mini-kings to star,I went to a local pond here in Queens Ny on my 4th try I got a bigmouthbass not to big but great for a beginer like me.......thanks strike king.
Excelent for smallmouth
I used this as my primary bait last year, Not sure of it working so great because of the warm winter.
This year I have had little luck so far but water is still quite cold.
great casting control and i have ended up in trees and is easy to dislodge. Haven't lost one yet.
Product Features :
- The Strike King Mini-King features premium components.
- Includes a single Colorado Diamond Blade, Diamond Dust head and Diamond Dust Silicone skirt.
- A terrific spinnerbait for Ultra Light rods!
- Attracts lost of bits, great for kids!
- One of our most popular small spinnerbaits.
Rating : 3.9 out of 5.0
List Price : $2.24
No comments:
Post a Comment