Sunday, May 26, 2013

Camelbak Elixir 12 Tablet Tube Pack, Lemon/Lime Discount !!

Camelbak Elixir 12 Tablet Tube Pack, Lemon/Lime
A sugar-free effervescent tablet, loaded with electrolytes, designed specifically for a CamelBak hydration system. Elixir dissolves easily in water and won't leave a sticky residue if used in a reservoir. Use one tablet for every 24 oz of water. Sold in an easy-to-carry portable tube. Only 10 calories per serving. Available in the U.S. only.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Complete, not sweet, tastes is pretty good, convenient
I feel this is one of the best product out there amongst all the energy/electrolyte/gatorade type drinks.

It has sodium 420mg,
potassium 70mg,
calcium 33mg,
magnesium 18mg,
manganese 1.4mg,
chloride 68mg,
and all are necessary for electrolyte supply and replacement.
It also has vitamin C 86mg.

I don't like sweet things (it's 10 cal/24 oz and this doesn't "taste" sweet) and I get my carbs elsewhere, so this is great me for pre-exercise and during exercise. The taste is surprisingly great. Even other family members like this.

I also like the convenience of a tablet because I can simply drop it in my water bottle and wait. No messy powders to measure and pour, no gels, just a tablet.

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


Good Stuff!
I ordered the Orange Elixir tablets. For a 100 ounce CamelBak, you use 4 tablets per fill-up. I like having some flavor to my water, and the organge flavored tablets have electrolytes and caffeine. Great stuff for early morning PT sessions.

These are the only drink flavorings made especially for the CamelBak hydration systems. Other drink mixes may promote the growth of bacteria in the bladder, drinking tube, or mouthpiece of the system.

I would give these tablets more stars if they weren't so expensive.
Great pick-me-up
Research proves that people drink more water when it's flavored. Use the power of science on yourself to get healthier and stay hydrated. I have used these for almost two years now and I take them everytime I go hiking. The electrolytes keep me charged up and keep away cramps and fatique. I highly recommend this product.
Camelbak Elixir 12 Tablet Tube Pack, Lemon/Lime
Product Features :
  • Electrolyte replacement
  • 10 calories per 24 Oz. serving when added to water.
  • Designed for use with Camelbak hydration systems.
  • No stirring necessary, just drop effervescent tablet into reservoir or bottle.
  • Small, lightweight tube easy to carry for on the go hydration.

Rating : 4.1 out of 5.0
List Price : $10.00

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


No comments:

Post a Comment